I recently got my genome analyzed by 23andMe.
Here are the results (all are in PDF format):
1. 23andMe Research Report – This is a summary of the most significant information in my genome based on the SNPs that 23andMe studies.
2. Carrier Status – This shows my potential carrier status for certain variants in my genome.
3. Disease Risk – This shows which diseases I’m at increased or reduced risk for based on the SNPs I have.
4. Drug Response – This shows how I would potentially respond to certain medications.
5. Traits – This shows other various traits that I have based on the SNPs in my genome.
There weren’t really any huge surprises for me, but now I have made sure to know the symptoms of thromboembolism. Hopefully the Omega-3’s I take can deal with that potential risk as well.